Heritage Madeira Cast Iron Double Ended Freestanding Bath
Imperial Baglioni Cast Iron Freestanding Bath
Reference 10768 Code CI000008
RRP £5345.00 You save £1603.50 (30%)
Imperial Baglioni Cast Iron Freestanding Bath.
The Imperial Luxury collection take the appeal of the traditional cast iron bath to a whole new level. Each design is individually hand-crafted to order using some of the most opulent exterior finishes ever created for a bath including burnished copper and leatherette.
The Radison bath is the ultimate style statement. This beautiful cast iron bath represents the finest cast iron baths available today. It is visually stunning and of superior quality and design. These luxury cast iron baths represent the absolute pinnacle of timeless luxury.
- Height 725mm
- Length 1700mm
- Width 680mm
- Weight 198 KG
- 215 Litres
- Cast iron vitreous enamelled bath.
- Only available without tap holes
- Price excludes taps, wastes, accessories
- Exterior supplied in grey primer ready to paint to match bathroom colour scheme.
- Imperial can paint this bath exterior in your choice of 170 RAL colours - The bath will be painted using both roller and paint brushes. Once we have received your order, we will call you to confirm your chosen paint colour and advise of delivery lead times. Please select from option, if required.
- Imperial 20 Year Guarantee
PLEASE NOTE: THESE BATHS ARE MANUFACTURED TO ORDER PLEASE CALL BEFORE ORDERING TO CONFIRM A DELIVERY TIME SCALE.
How Long will my delivery take?
Delivery times will vary depending on a number of factors including type of product ordered and whether it is an item that is carried in stock or a special order. Look out for the delivery times displayed on the product pages that act as a guide to delivery estimates.
include taps, shower systems, bathroom accessories and towel rails.
include toilets, mirrors, basins and any other item not defined as
include toilets and basins, baths, shower cubicles, and any other item not defined as
Free Delivery on this Item3-4 Weeks Estimated Delivery Time